Africa/Middle East Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Africa/Middle East inc.Dubai
South Africa
5 Posts
Ian
I thought I had replied to your post too :que Not sure what went wrong.
We almost booked An African Villa but have gone with an apartment. We go on the 3rd April. We have 8 days in CT and are just working out what all to book. We are thinking of the Winelands. Wish we had longer but will have to make the most of it :) Any recommendations for where to eat in Cape Town?
If you like fish dont miss eating at the Ocean Basket. Its a chain of fish restaurants but very good. Do try the Mozambique Prawns (langoustines).. ;) ...If you have a car go to Clifton No 4 beach, where you can park safely and try La Med restaurant, very reasonable but has fabulous views of the 12 Apostles mountains and the Atlantic Ocean....Many other places as well...fabulous place...I`m envious.Have a great time..
Hi Fiona. Apologies for the delay in replying but just got back from our previously cancelled Thailand trip.
Can't advise on anywhere special to eat apart from the V&A Waterfront area.Lots of great places all around there.Hire a car though as many places to see on the outskirts of C. T. We had a new corsa that cost us 15 GBP's per day and petrol is cheap.Cape Point is well worth a visit, not only for the scenery but also the Baboons. Don't leave anything outside the car as they will take it.They don't bother humans but will drink your beer and eat your food.Have a great holiday.

Ian
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.