EX-Pats and Owners Abroad

Discussions for EX-Pats and owners abroad or those who are considering this idea.
I have the same service on my landline John but only use it in Emergencies....

I use a co called http://www.voipbuster.com it's simple. When you live in Spain you can't register to use their VOIP phone service however as you are on the internet you just give them a UK address.

I now call the UK for 1c a min and Spanish Landlines are free !!!!

Quality is superb and you even get your own UK number for people to call you at your PC.
Great isnt it,the Voip that is,free landline phoncalls ito most parts of the world and as I'm in Spain ringing English mobiles for only 9.75 p a minute is cheap.I use headphones but there are USB phones and wireless ones too that are supposed to be good,John.
BBM

Do you know if this service is available in Tenerife. I will be moving there in the summer but my husband will still be working in the UK and just visiting every few weeks. We were talking abouth this service a few weeks ago saying how great it would be if we could get this as it would save a fortune as we would probably speak on the phone every evening.

Thanks Jackie
If I remember rightly you need an address in the UK but you can use the service at the same prices from anywhere in the world.John.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.