Malta and Gozo Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Malta and Gozo.
St Georges Bay
5 Posts
I think the Villa Rosa is still there but it is not open. Is it an older building set behind a brick wall, right on the shore?
Yes thanks mandyc. Seem to remember it was a very small bay. Villa Rosa was at the back of the bay in the right hand corner as you looked from the sea. As you looked from the hotel front, the bay curved round and out at the left and some building was just starting but otherwise not much there. Behind the Villa Rosa was a lot of unused rough ground gently sloping up away from the hotel grounds.
The hotel only had the bay road in front of it then the small beach.
Do you know anywhere nearby worth considering to stay at?
Villa Rosa is still there, on the Malta education web site it is listed as an English language school.

There are a lot of hotels in the St. George's Bay area - the Corinthia Marina and Corinthia San Gorg are nice, and just up the road from Villa Rosa.
Thanks for that. Will check them out.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.