Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Deffo this week paxrax I would say wednesday will you let us know when you get them please :cheers
thanks colleen, just had a look on one of the other forums and it seems to be an average of about 3-4 days from when they first show up on the vfs tracking to when they are recieved back again.

puts my mind at rest a little!

i cant remember it taking this long at all when they used to go straight to the consulate?

to be fair, vfs seem to have very little work to do for their money!
paxrax you will not rest to they are back in your hands this time next week you will be looking back and saying thank you god :rofl :rofl
As I've mentioned on another string ........... we too were wondering what the hecky-pecky was going on, as we checked and VFS had received our passports on the Monday (after sending them down the previous Friday).

It took them a further 13 days to process the applications (bog-standard 6 month entry visas), then 2 days to return them. I can only assume that now is their 'busy period' with folk wanting their 6 month passes to last into March/April.

It is a worrying time, but if you know you've filled them out correctly they will be back before your leaving date. :)
ours took 11days. you'll be OK. ;) try not to panic!!!! a :cry

at least they've been sent to the consulate, thats a really good sign. :tup
won't be long, and you'll wonder what all the fuss was about!!!! :que
BOB :sun2
thanks for all of the support, i'll try not to panic!

the couple who we are going with sent theirs in the day after us and are a little behind us on the vfs tracking, they would be panicing more if they knew you could track them, i'm keeping an eye on them though!

h.
well, good news, vfs says they are with royal mail, so should be back tomorrow!

friends visas are still showing as received on the 31st so hopefully they will progress tomorrow and be back on thursday.

talk about cutting it fine ;)
Brill news paxrax thats better than I thought I thought tue or wed you will rest better now :cheers :sun2 colleen
Get in there paxrax !!!! ......... told you not to worry.

Which, as it happens, is what folk were telling me when I was fretting like mad. Its certainly easier said than done. Now go and enjoy your holiday ... :tup :sun2 :cheers
i certainly will, just worried for our friends now though!

im sure the vfs site will change tomorrow and i'll be a little more relaxed then!

cheers folks.h.
This syndrome is known as "Goa Visa Panic Syndrome" it occurs once a year (usually) and can last anything between 6 days and a month. It is a bit like childbirth, one of those pains that is soon forgotten........until the next time :rofl
:rofl :rofl Cracker fizzy I love it "Goa Visa Panic Syndrome" :rofl :rofl GVPS
It sounds better as GVPS Colleen, I think I shall adopt that now. I reckon its one of those short term syndromes that should be mentioned under stress related disorders in the medical books :rofl
Also known as VISA disease......Visa In System Alledgedly(spelling!!) :) :cheers Paula
I definately have GVPS and VISA disease ------ is it contagious??? mmm think it might be. jan x :tup
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.