Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
Hi flybynight, was in Stegna last week, weather beautiful, was a bit quieter than normal, but then it was very early and the village was just waking up after the winter, it start to get noticably busier as we were leaving, its not very windy on this side of the island, a nice gentle breeze on the beach to keep cool. Lots of lovely restaurants and a couple of nice bars, its a quiet little resort, but beautiful.

If you need another other information, please ask, and i will help if i can.
Thanks Andi. I booked it because it looked like the sort of place I really enjoy. Dont mind a few people about but dont want a noisy place. Sounds like I made a good descision. Just hope it lives up to Tingaki last year. Under two weeks to go now :cheers
Hi..

We've been back from Rhodes for a week now and the tranfer to/ from the airport took us through Stegna and i must say it looked a nice quiet place. Few nice places to eat, shops etc. There was plenty of room on what looked like a nice beach. The rep on the coach did say it was a place were the Greeks like to spend their weekends so it can get quiet busy but in a nice way. The road that leads in and out of Stegna though is freightening - It's one long narrow twisting road ! How the coach managed to pass some of the other cars was amazing. It can get quite congested apparently because of it's narrowness !!... And I wouln't have fancied trying to walk up it either.

I liked the look of the place and I'm sure you'll have a great time

x
Sounds great. As we dont travel around much and like to spend our days on the beach it will suit us fine I am sure. 10 days to go!
we we`re there 14-21st may , if you havent been before you`ll certainely be back , its a laid back resort were the greeks come to on weekends . The people here are so friendly , there ar three bars , jacks , mercedes and the blue window , jacks is probably the most popular at the moment , there are loads of restaurants , Dimitris is ovely and the fish in here is amazing, Kozzas is a little more expensive than the rest , but the quality and service you get from Dimitri is brilliant , we never tend to go anywere more than once but we`ve been three times now and due back at the end of August , Its such a relaxing place that you always come back refreshed, we never want to come back home, we also made so many friends here , that we keep in touch all year now , cant wait to get back i`m sure you`ll enjoy .
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.