Spain - Costa Brava Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Brava.
Pineda is quite quiet but you can get a taxi to Callella with more pubs and clubs.
Haven't stayed in the hotel you are, but have stayed in the resort of pineda, some of it is looking a bit run down and need of modernisation. but saying that we had a fab time.
Thanks Welshoney i have'nt actually booked to stay at the hotel just wanted to know if anyone had and had a view on it:)
Hi. I stayed at the stella in May last year and it was excellent value for money. Rooms were spotless, food was good staff friendly etc. It is only a 5 min stroll from the beach and also the noddy train stops right outside and will take you to other end of pineda start of calella. Train station to Barcelona only 3-4mins stroll also. The hotel is in a street away from the beach line. The swimming pool area and the pool itself was one of the best I have been to on the costa brava. Enjoy
Morning Everyone

I've looked on the hotel review section, but no-one has listed this hotel yet. I'm off there for a week tomorrow to see my sister who's repping out there for the season. Also does anyone know roughly how much a taxi would cost to Pineda/Callela from the airport?

Thanks
Hi Spotty ... I have merged your enquiry with this previous topic, so you may find a little info in earlier replies.

David :wave
Hi i can't help with the cost of a taxi but we did go look in the Hotel Stella when we stayed at the Taurus Park and it looks quite nice.The pool isn't that big from what i can remember and it seemed very quiet in the hotel compared to what we were used to at the Taurus which was lively.They had things like Bingo going on at the Taurus.I did go down and looked at the restauraunt but obviously only from the outside and it looked good aswell.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.