Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
You won't get a suntan, but other than the hot tub, Torreblanca ticks all the other boxes
You will find Andalucía very cold in December compared to Florida :cry

Most of the places you have listed will be like ghost towns and many bars etc. close in December.
I know its not going to be as warm as Florida but at least we wont have that awful 10 hour flight :) and when we went to Florida last year it was terrible, we had rain most days and I mean really heavy rain and it was not warm!!! I had my jacket on :cry I am quite looking forward to Spain being cold or cool and quiet, maybe I'm just weird but I hate crowds. We have now booked 2 places, one in Velez de Benaudalla and one in Alhaurin El Grande. We are hiring a car and we have hot tubs so we will be ok, you also have to remember we live in Scotland so are used to the cold :rofl If anyone has any info on either of these places I would really appreciate it. As long as I can get some Cava and some decent food to cook in the villa I will be happy :cheers Jill x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.