Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
was in Malaga a few weeks ago and suncream was not any cheaper than at home. why not try Lydl before you go. I got lots before I went and it was on sale. I am from Ni too.
Dont know if you get Lloyds chemists in Ireland, but Ambre Solaire has been on buy on get one free here for a couple of months and still is!
I got a 25 factor spray from Superdrug free last Saturday as the Sun newspaper had a coupon in.I also got 2 NoAd tubes of sunblock for £4.99 as they had a 2 for 1 offer on at Savers.
Nivea sunblock for kids 40 water prrof one cost me 9.95c Eoros last weekend

i always buy sunblock from Majorca as it is so much cheaper either try the little beauty shops or if in Palma try the Carte De Ingles (great large John Lewis type of shop)

great bargains

PIz Buin 10 euros or 11 euros
I only take a couple with me now and buy the rest in Spain and yes you can get decent sublock over there cheap. I bought a factor 50 for 8€ last year. Karen
Just goy back from cala dor was bying Ambre Solaire for 7.50 Euro in the local Spar supermarket
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.