Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hello
Im sure this hotel is the Ayderia if i remember right we stayed there last year and it was okay we couldnt complain has we didnt pay much to stay there .

The room we had was nice the food was limited and the pool was in the wrong position it didnt get the sun till 3pm ish.

The bar closed at 11pm and were very strict on drink one drink per person at at time.

We always go A/I and up to now the Green Nature Hotel is the best we have stayed in its ultra A/I 24 hour bar etc

Are you booking via travel agents or a DIY? its cheaper doing the latter

We have just came back from green nature and we only paid £83 each a week for hotel then our flights.
Just pm if you need any more info

Take Care Marion x
:sun2 :sun2
x ayderia
now sun maris group hotels
Thank you Marion and Enca. We found this deal with Sunsave?? It is confusing as when we looked into it we found 3 Sun Maris hotels, the beach, park, and hotel. The latter, having found reviews was a no go!

Will have a look at the Green nature. Now my instincs are saying no to the Sun Maris Beach, want to get it right this time!!

Again thanks for your replys and if anyone can add anything ....

:) :)
Also the Grand Pasa Hotel thats 5 stars A/I but not ultra i would recommend the Green Nature have a look at hotel reviews we have stayed at most A/I in Marmaris but love the Green Nature there is 2 huge swimming pools a indoor pool and pool with slides in the gym is free the sauna is free turkish bath is free but you pay for the scrub. Food and drink is good also rooms are very nice. :sun2
Ta Marion

Have looked on here reviews here for the Green Nature and there is none. Looked on another forum and they are pretty grim reading, maybe there is just no pleasing some folks ;)

I know that AI in Turkey can have a meaning of its own :rofl We would like a hotel where the staff are friendly the rooms clean where we can relax and have a large G&T at the end of the day!

Will look further with regards to the Green Nature later hopefully with better results.

Thank you for taking the time to help much appreciated

:sun2
Hello
Ive just put a review on last week look under Club Green Nature we have just returned on the 27th April it was only the beginging off the season and was fantastic we have also been in Oct time still really good i will see if i can send you a link to it but not sure how to do it lol
Hi

the Ayderia Hotel is now the Sun Maris Park

We stayed there last year and had a great 2 weeks,booked again for September

John
Got sorted going to the Grand Pasa, cant wait!!! Thanks to everyone who replied.

:sun2 :cheers
hi ,this hotel far from being demolished has been leased by new company and given a makeover,New double glazing, halls and rooms have laminate flooring,plaster work has been redone and painted.
Over all it is quite pleasing though not 4 star as advertised.But hey where else can you stay near centre of Marmaris within 60 yards of the beach , sleep eat and drink all day for the grand total of 15.71 pence per day.
To do that you have to be able to tolerate chicken rice meatballs on a rotating basis ie meal by meal, Seriously though it was good value for money leaving plenty of cash spare to go and enjoy a few good steak dinners,It was excellent for my wheelchair and we were given a family room for the price of double to make life easier for us ,all in all if you can eat the excellent salads and well cooked soup and chickens it aint that bad a hotel .we enjoyed ourselves, Though if one wants marble and extras go 5 star and pay more, cheers maxie :smokin :fly
SUN MARIS PARK 4 **** Hotel,SUN MARIS BEACH 3 *** star hotel ARE TWO ENTIRELY DIFFERENT HOTELS, :( :(
HI ,Can I correct this error I posted the article above as the sun maris beach is on the beach with a lift to small for wheelchairs ,sun maris beach and sun maris park are different hotels in the same group, the third is sun maris hotel (their small one) i believe ,please replace my article and try to end the confusion this is causing ,this confusion nearly cost me my holiday. thanks look forward to rectification cheers maxie
thankfully other sites are not continuing this confusion ;) I have posted review on sun maris park,it should show soon hopefully,
hope it isnt under sun maris beach :D
  • Edited by maxie 2009-10-01 14:27:09
I've found their website and will now add the other two hotels to our review site ie the Sun Maris Beach and the Sun Maris City Hotel. We already have the Sun Maris Park but without any reviews yet.

To avoid further confusion here is their website showing all the various hotels within the group http://www.sunmarishotel.com/
HI Glynis,Yes you do need to do this ,I am preparing a review at the moment so if you add sun maris park (ex Ayderia ) I will place review thanks maxie , :)
hi celine,the pool which is shaded is the sun maris beach,sun maris park is in full sun most of the day, that is formely Ayderia maxie :)
All hotels are now added - thanks Maxie :tup
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.