General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Sounds (likewise the travelodge deals) good to me :tup
love the sun holidays,been doing them since 2006 :) been to france and devon few times each so far.
How do you book online??? I know you wont be able to yet but I can not see any links on the sun url, If I remember correctly I could find how to last year either, yet other friends said they booked theirs online

Can you help
How do you book online??? I know you wont be able to yet but I can not see any links on the sun url, If I remember correctly I could find how to last year either, yet other friends said they booked theirs online

Can you help

if you have a priority code,then you can book online http://www.ukholidaysinthesun.co.uk
you can only get a priority booking form number if you have taken a sun holiday before as the number is ref to your name and address so others can not use it.
you can't book online without one
The codes have been selling for £25 on ebay! I bidded to £10 on some but wouldnt go over.

People are also selling the codes and people are bidding! I reckon they are looking at this thread to keep up to date with the codes! People are even selling the booking form that comes with the paper!

I reckon the £9.50 holidays are going to be mega busy this year thanks to the old credit crunch, this is why I personally was bidding on ebay but now we are going to do it all proper, so will probably not get anywhere!
dont forget to check how much it will be by booking direct with the park, as often especially if in term time,you may find its actually cheaper than the sun deal once you add on service charge / passes etc

we have always saved loads,as we tend to go in school holidays,or wkends either side of,and so you will always make a saving then

xx
Hi
Its not always cheeper booking direct,i would like to go to thorpe park whitsun week,i thought about taking my trailer tent but they want £38 a night from sunday to thursday or fri -sat £78 a night :tongue
personally i would not pay for a priority number as after your first holiday they always send you a priority booking form and i have never not got a holiday when i have sent off the tokens. i have even booked online with my priority form and sent the tokens off by post and booked 2 holidays.
booking site is open

i have booked,was 23rd person ! lol

good luck all

xx
Just booked my second break as I have received another priority booking code from my previous address via redirected mail. Going away in march and may. Fantastic, £76 for 2 holidays.
Gutted, no online code for us! Looks like the old fashoined snail mail route for us!

For next year! Can anyone tell me that when you book online, do you get what you want or do you still have to put in 4 places and 4 dates?

Thanks in advance
this year you had to put in 3 dates and parks. prev you could put in one. But if you are early enough you will get your first choice.
Go to moneysupermarket.com - All the codes are usually posted on there.

belly
why cant we post codes?!

oh well only tying to help :(

diane, i have always had to put in 3 choices of date / park ?!
if you dont it says to put in more choices!

dont forget not all parks available on all dates

so even though i was one of the first to book ,i still have to go for 2nd park choice to go with my first date choice

as my preferred park was not available ,on any of the 3 dates i input
Just to explain why we're asking people not to post the codes:

As far as we understand, these codes are obtained by purchasing the Sun newspaper. The Sun online doesn't make these codes available either, most probably for a very good reason.

Mark :)
well you dont actually have to buy it ;)

you could just have a nosey at the word at a newsagents / garage etc

:rofl ;)

appreciate what you are saying though ,you may get into trouble for "allowing" sharing of codes

but loads and loads and loads of other forums do it :)
I know in the past 'other forums' have got themselves into hot water over the posting of discount codes so regardless of the fact 'loads and loads and loads of other forums do it' it's just not a risk HT admin are willing to take ;)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.