Algarve/Portugal/Madeira/Azores Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Algarve
sunbeds
9 Posts
Hello, they are 15 euros 2 beds and a brolly.
Dave
Hope you are going to a hotel/apartment with their own free sunbeds!
Think I would look for that in the future!
I think if we go to the beach we'll be slumming it with beach towels and getting frazzled then :yikes
thanks for the reply think we'l be lieing on our beach towels this year.
this will be my 6th time in the algarve last time was 3 years ago i have to admit i'm a bit worried about the prices at the moment dont like going away and watching the pennies but i think will have to try and find cheaper places to eat :( .
at least i'l have sunshine :D
Hello caz, you can always get one of those brollys they sell at the nick,nack shops for about 6to7 euros use it for your holiday, and do what we some times do. On the last day of your holiday just get up and walk away and leave in the sand :think

Dave.
cheers dave its just that i hate having to lie on my towel much prefere a bed theres four of us going just gonna buy 2 and a brolley got about 50 euros in coins from last time so will be using them gonna do plenty of this :sun2 and this :cheers i cant wait only 8 sleeps left.

carol
Some friends of mine who come over 2 or 3 times a year leave their beach stuff with me. It's in my cupboard now, so I have no room for any more. Sorry.
Pop into Floyd's bar, we can lend you one.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.