Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
If anyone has stayed at the complex recently and can provide some info to heyjude, we would be grateful if you could also take time to update our Sunshine Apartments reviews page with your opinions.

David :wave
just back from ibiza and sunshine/klippee apts san an bay.i will keep this as simple as possible and to the point.

1. they are basic but clean as you would expect from a 2*
2. towels changed every 2-3 days bed linen new on arrival and changed after 1st week.
3.cooking facilities 3ring gas hob/kettle and fridge.
4.air conditioning available at 50euros deposit refundable on return of remote control(used for air con)
5.excellent pool and bar with great service and helpful staff(only food or drink bought in bar allowed around pool(strictly)
6.noisy apts at night but its an escapade lively so dont go expecting a quiet relaxing holiday(we were all young!! once)
7.we stayed in a 1 bedroom apt/plenty of space and we had a lovely view of the bay and EDEN night club.
8.beware the devil rooster/he crows from morning to night and we laughed our heads of at this as the younger lads and ladettes in the rooms above and below us tried copying his COCK A DOODLE DOOOO!mad but so funny.
9.these apts have had some bad press in the past,well as a 44 year old dad of 2 teenagers i cant complain except to say that some people act like complete knobs on hols. 1 guy lying on a water bed emptied his snot into the pool,an act of complete ignorance and so stupid with swine flu on the rise! other than this we had a great holiday.good location as well but quite a long walk to the west end if your lookin for the big clubs
10.budget was our concern this year,i dont regret down grading and would return to sunshine apts as a 45 yr old if recession continues to bite into expenditure
11.go expecting 2* not 4* and you will be fine these apt ideal for 18-35 yr olds my teenagers enjoyed themselve and my wife loved the sunbathing at the pool every day/dance music played from early am with chill out sounds and building tempo as day hots up!
12.overall i woud give these apts 9 out of 10. basic clean tidy and strictly run as needed with young people.some of whom just want to spoil other peoples hols.

hope this helps and advise anyone thinking of going to sunshine/klippee apts
Go enjoy eat drink and be merry!
cheers
our party consisted of 44/42/20/15 year olds :sun2
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.