Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
surfing
6 Posts
To be honest none of the beaches i have seen are suitable for normal surfing as the waves break far to close to the beach. A lot of the shacks have body boards that you can use/rent but thats about it to be honest.
Just found this for you

http://www.globalsurfers.com/country_details.cfm?land=India

Seems a lot of people go to Goa for surfing but havent a clue why :?

One of the posters suggest Palolem but that beach is one of the safest smoothest waters i have ever seen :?

Regards

Peter
i think the sea is too rough for anything like that. I may be wrong though
yup body surfin all ive seen, as said above waves break right at beach.... tolate 4 surf. Not that im a surf expert tho.............. strong currents , good luck with search :?
I surf on my belly whilst holding onto a lilo for dear life. I am a very strong swimmer and wouldn't recommend it unless others are too. I spent hours and hours of my life waiting for just the right wave to bring me in the 30 or 40 metres straight onto the sand!!! Great fun :lol: :lol:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.