Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
which resort you staying in first?.
i used to just take butter thats all.when i did s/c years ago.weight is the problem really.items can expensive.but some supermarkets are cheap.

how long you going for and how many of you.tell you more when i know
Hiya thanks for ur reply... Thre is four of us going 2 adults and 2 children. we are going to cala llonga.For 2 weeks sef catering x
Jump on the bus to Ste Eulalia - there are a couple of reasonably sized supermarkets there. Will work out a lot cheaper than buying in Cala Llonga.

John
yep good tip bus number 41.the spar shop in resort over prices stuff anyway.
Hi,
Yes you can take any of these items with you.We have done so in the past with no problems at all.As some others have said the weight issue is the problem but if you pack sensibly then you will not have a problem.
Hiya djwoody... And everyone else that has replied.... ;) we are staying at the Satanca appartments. Will get the bus there then because cheaper food means extra spends for day trips and other halfs booze ha ha. :cheers xx
a good butchers on the main road in s/e.left hand side as you enter s/e.just passed the square where you will see a bice cafe/bar on the corner. supermarket a few doors away.only a 10 min trip if that.take pot noodles as well with you.very expensive in ibiza.

but for bread and milk go to spar shop.el pina atps which are on right side of beach do nice meals.nice small resort for which you will like.just check bus timetable for last buses to resort.i will pm a list to you anyway.15 to ibizatown and 41 to s/e

you mean the oasis sa tanca atps
pot noodles are expensive in ibiza because they are a luxury imported convenience food. ibicenca housewives are way behind the sophisticated british in food preparation techniques because they still tend to use fresh vegetables, meat and fish for meals. why not try the indoor market in santa eulalia - very close to the bus stop where you can buy tons of salad stuff and vegetables of nearly all colours all fresh and much of it locally grown - it'll say on the counter where it's from.

as someone else has said, the eroski supermarket in town will have the likes of pasta, butter, and other staples at very reasonable prices - in cala llonga you're held captive by the convenience stores who only have 5 months to make a 12 month living.

sdII
Hi All...
Thanks for all your advice and bus numbers and shop/market names and places.. have jotted them all down and use them when we get there... Cant wait now... whoop...whoop Ibiza here we come... ;) xx
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.