Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
Taxi to kremasti
11 Posts
Really cheap, maximum 5 EUROS
It Really depends on what time your flight lands.
If it is in the early hours of the morning you could pay upto 15 euros,still cheaper than the 15 quid each the holiday companies charge for the resort transfer.
And dont forget to nip into tommies bar for some good old yorkshire hospitality.
You'll also get a game of bingo and killer darts :D
we got wicked flight times get there af 4pm ish!! - cheers for that

We always stop at tommies have doone that for the last 4 years we went there for 2 weeks on a trot ( never won a prize though - tommie set us up!!) - kids loved the choc shakes though.
Will you give Tommy & Kaz our best wishes from the goolies and ask him if Molly and Trevor still get in there and let me know please :D
no prob will pass it on not back until 24th though. departure can't come quick enough
I know what you mean :lol: :lol:
Could you also find out if young tommy and helen have managed any kids yet.
We went to their wedding up on the cross,great day out 8)
have you not seen their website with the baby on it! check it out -
http://www.tommiesbar.com

you might even see yourself in the pics! did you walk up to the cross? we got a cab there and walked down good job theres a bar at the bottom! kids moaned all the way down. - never again - well maybe this time eh?
Thanks for that Herlisa.I've been sending e-mails to his kktc address.No wonder he hasnt been answering.
Looked thru the photo's and found us on a couple,second row across and second from bottom.The bloke with no shirt on is Trevor,what a star
:D glad to be a help enjoy!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.