Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
tenerife
7 Posts
Hi motteram

Depends on your tastes but we like the following hotels all in the quiet area just outside player, The Best Tenerife the Conquestador the Vulcarno but we think the best is the Bitacora.
Suggest you look in HT reviews.
You may be lucky with the weather but i would not go to the north at that time of year

Good luck

Roger
Los Cristianos a bit more sedate than parts of Las Americas. Hotel Arona Gran or Oasis Moreque, both at far end of the town are ok but really both Las Americas and Los Cristianos have a far older clientel in the winter months so you really havent too much to worry about where-ever you stay.
As said previously you really need to stay south of the island for the more reliable weather.
thank you for the infomation
Hi we had stayed in the Reveron plaza,not Reveron apt, plaza is by the church and has 44rooms mainly adult based we were on bed breakfast they do have half board, but you need to booked that when you get there.There is no entertainment but do have a bar there are plenty of places around the hotel ie bars,entertainment,shops,lovely places to eat we go to Tenerife twice a year we love it , :cheers never had any problems we would reccommend the Reveron plaza hotel.get in touch if you need more info hope this helps :sun2
Revron Plaza, great location and roof top pool right in the heart of town
Paradise Park in LC is really good but a bit out of town, nice area ,nice views, (adults only)
Rodz
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.