Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
Thassos
7 Posts
not been but would love to. It looks great :) Will be interesting to hear how you like it.
Don't know of anyone who'd been, but there was just something about it that we liked.
We went a couple of years ago and stayed at the Emerald Studios in Golden Beach. We also hired a car and went all round the island. Golden Beach is lovely, some really nice restaurants and the actual beach is gorgeous too. Very beautiful island, would thoroughly recommend.
Thank you. We're staying in Limenaria
Thassos is beautiful! We stayed a 10 minute walk from town at Georgios Studios. We used to walk into town and get a taxi boat to different beaches, Makryamos and Golden Beach were my favourites. Lots of tavernas in town for a lovely meal. Don't know if it's still there but we liked a place called Twins ( I think it's called! ) I'm sure you'll have a great holiday :cheers
Hi Helen T,

Hubby and I are flying out to Thassos for the first time on 4th Sept for 2 weeks .. staying at the Mediterranean Apts/Hotel in Skala Rachoni.

Pat
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.