UK and Ireland Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the UK and Ireland.
If you are looking for a city centre hotel, I recently stayed here and it was fantastic.

http://www.apexhotels.co.uk/edinburgh_hotels_city/

Edit to activate link. luci - HT Mod
Hi Driver

I assume you changed your mind on the HIE Waterfront.

I agree with Chloe although I have not stayed at the Bank Hotel it isvery central but I do know it has had some good and bad reviews, I think it depends on what you expect from a hotel.

I have stayed in the Apex International in Grassmarket for New Years Eve a while ago. It is very close to the castle and if you can get a castle view room. It is wonderful all lit up of a night from your bedroom.

I did not take part in the hotel's activities as we had street party tickets.

The cost at the time was about £500 for a 3 night stay due to the fact we were staying over New Years Eve. We did book it very early in the year and had to pay up front.

Let us know how you are getting on.
Hi Gail & Chole88

Thanks for your comments; I will look at the details regarding Apex.

Gail, we are still thinking about HIE, Waterfront, although I posted this topic regarding Bank Hotel, prior to my posting for HIE.

I posted HIE, following the comments I had read regarding the Bank Hotel.

Thanks to you both

Regards

Driver02
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.