Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
Unfortunately the Ts and Cs will state somewhere that they are entitled to cancel your holiday whenever they wish and offer you a full refund with a little compensation (nowhere near as much compensation as you would have to pay when you cancel - but that is a different story).

Similar, planes to change for operational reasons and once again providing they refund you, nothing you can do about.

It is frustrating and I would feel the same as you would if it ever happened to me.

Mark :)
Disappointing but I guess a reaction to a fall in demand for holidays to Mexico following the recent Swine Flu outbreak.
1000cc-vtwin wrote:
I realise bookings may be down but no warning and a new date which affects insurance and parking is pretty awful customer service .

You have had warning!! ;)

Parking compnaies will swap this very easily, as would insurance companies.

It really cannot be a surprise that CUN flights are disrupted at present...can it?
not sure if there are seats still left but ask your agent if they can rebook you on the thomson flight from birmigham, was the only flight i found for my client on the same day when TCX cancelled the flights the other day.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.