General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Thomson has just added some more. There are even 14nights holiday for 4 to Turkey etc in July. Karen
Is there somewhere where you can read up on info about the auctions.

For example
Is the price the total price or per ticket.
Are transfer included.
When they list hotel names on the offer are these the only ones you will be sent to.
Thanks
Yes think transfers are included. Only extra is £20 per ticket booking fee so is holiday is for 2 tickets that is £40. Total price is for the whole holiday no matter how many tickets. If you win a holiday for 4 and the highest bid is £300 it would cost that plus £60 booking fee. Yes and if they lst the hotels that is the only ones. Same as booking a normal pricebreaker holiday with Thomsons. I won one of their auctions a few years ago and paid about 1/4 normal price. They usually have some on e-bay as well. Here is a link to their terms and conditions. http://www.thomsonauctions.co.uk/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/ExecMacro/static/terms.d2w/report?wl=34104164 You can still register with them without bidding. Just watch the auctions for a few days if you like. Karen
  • Edited by mrnkar 2007-06-20 19:44:59
Thanks Karen

Going to be looking for something about the middle of August so will keep an eye on the site.
Hi what do I go on to see holiday to bid for thanks
Hi Kazzer
This is a very old thread so I am not sure if the auctions still continue.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.