Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
All I can say is-We went here last Feb------------It was OK-the food was OK-----but they were struggling then a bit with the restaurant and that was before the "new" bit had been finished!!!

But having said that-we really liked the beach resort-the fish there were great---------DID not like sandy beach-it reminded me of a slimey, Blackpool type of beach!!!!!

TIP--No_one tells you but you can eat at Chez pascal between 12-4pm-----------thats AI!!!!! Far nicer than the main restaurant

One tip DON'T go on the Bedouin night with the hotel-------------I got Soooooooo Illlll -----------and we we're coming home the following day--- :cry

and another TAKE NO N OTICE OF THEIR SO CALLED------" Customer Relations Man"------------He's a total C-o-n Artist :yikes
Thanks for that. Do you think the new bit will be finished by now? If the food's terrible we will just eat out at night it seems to be reasonable enough to do this anyway. Just a bit disappointed now cause when we booked last year it was getting good reviews and that's the reason we chose it. But that's life. We'll just have to wait and see.
May need some advise nearer the time regarding places to eat,where to book trips etc if you don't mind.

Thanks again
Garry
Don't get me wrong---------------it's not that bad----------but food can get repetative----------One place I can really recommend to eat out is Sinai Star in Old Sharm--------------So cheap. fab food--------------less than £15 for 3 of us-too much to eat!!!!!

I THINK ALL THE BAD REVIEWS ARE--------that the new bit is open but the extra restaurants aren't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So that is the cause of the staff being so busy and the restaurant queues etc!!! They just haven't got [at the mo] enough eating space to accomodate all the guests-so are really struggling!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But sure in time it will sort itself out!!!!
Hi Gary
When we were in Sharm last August there was loads of building work going on at the kiroseiz, we werent staying there but went past it when we were going into naama bay. We stayed there 2yrs ago, wasn't really impressed withit, stayed at the sierra last year and it was a far better hotel.
Hope this helps
Paula
Garry,

We stayed here last August, and going back this August. Yes there was building work going on, but no noise was heard, or any dirt flying round. Not sure if it is finished yet.

The food and service in the restaurant and bars were very good (in the height of a busy summer). We had a brilliant time. It really depends on what people want.

Rooms were cleaned daily, very clean, restaurant very clean, lots to choose from. Gardens well maintained. Make your own mind up, we thoroughly enjoyed it. And yes, the Chez Pascal restaurant is all inclusive between 12:00 and 4:00 (approx), but you have to pay for evening meals, and you can get discounts. I never tried this in the evening, but was informed it was very good, so I will be trying it this year.

As for trips, we did the quads (booked outside the hotel), brilliant day. Can't remember the price, but we had a choice of going with about 30 egyptians or pay an extra £2 each, and only the four of us went out together (with guide of course), which we opted for. Excellent.

We went on the mini-cruise with the hotel, very reasonable and great snorkeling. Soft drinks and snacks on board, lovely day, well worth it.
Hi there,

We went in October, and i have posted a review. The only advice i can give you is just make the most of it and take a wee bit extra cash so that, if the food dreadful, which we found, then you've got the money to eat out. The actual hotel is nice, obviously as everyone says not a 5 star in our minds, but hey none of us have paid to stay in one!!!!! Chez Pascal is smashing, we ate in there lunchtimes and six or seven times in the evening over the fortnight. a fillet or t-bone steak with starters and desserts worked out around £10 with the discount, not each for 2. I would'nt go back to the Kiroseiz but a holidays like life really, what you make of it.
Thanks everyone for the replies. Mary is going into the travel agents tomorrow to see if they can find out about the building work. We know there isn't much we can do about things now but hopefully come May things will be a bit better. We booked this last august and have really been looking forward to it so we will just have to go with an open mind and make the most of it.
Garry
I have been there a 4 time and was concerned about what had been said so I e-mail them this:
Dear Sir
I have booked to visit you hotel for the fourth time in May.
Following a number of reports on holiday truths and trip advisor from people that have visited your hotel since November. I am concern about the negative reports that say the following:

Not enough Waiters
Glasses Dirty
Not Enough Food
Restaurant Not Big Enough
The Bar facilities are very poor as you only have a limited space yet again, there is no draught beer and everything is bottled and served you could be lucky and end up with full glass
The biggest let down was the food and drink, the food is diabolical.

Could some one come back to me as what is happening.

This is what they came bacK with:-
Thank you very much for your E-mail.
I would like to clarify some points regarding the negative reports you read on the internet.
First of all, during that particular time we had around 1400 guests in house as we have opened a new extension with 260 rooms without all facilities functioning; Therefore the capacity of the current restaurant was not enough for all that number of guests but let me assure you that this situation is been rectified and by the end of this month the other restaurant will be functioning to absorb whatever number of guests will be having in the near future.
We would be honored to have you again with us at the Kiroseiz Three Corners Resort to be able to make your stay a memorable one and to see by yourself the improvement and the new achievement we have reached.

Once again, we are looking forward to seeing you soon and for any further information please don't hesitate to contact me..

I must say that I have been there a nuber of times and found no problums

Garry when are you going in May we are going on the 11th from Birmingham
Hi Trigger we are going on the 12th of May flying from Glasgow.This is our first time in Egypt and we are looking forward to it but a bit apprehensive now due to the reports we have been reading on here and trip advisor,just like you.I e-mailed the hotel on Sunday 10th asking about the building work but im still waitng a reply.See you there

Garry
We had no problums there before and when we were there last year no problums with building work and it was going full blast I shall be sat in my usuall place at steps by the out side stage area just Shout TRIGGER i will answer.

As I said before our 4th time love it made quite a few friends there.

You will enjoy

Trigger
Hi Trigger
Going to pm you with a couple of questions if that's ok.Don't want to go off topic
Garry
Hi Garryb

Hope you got my last message

Trigger
Went last March. Hotel and food ok. We went to another 3 Corners in Taba Heights the year before so knew what to expect. Please don't expect the Hyatt or the Hilton etc for the prices of the 3 corners. The two beaches are nice enough, all /inc cafes for lunch. The shuttle bus runs to both beaches and into Naama Bay so if you don't like the hotel, hop on this. Just enjoy the weather, go snorkelling, most of all don't worry. So what if there are building works you don't have to sit and look at them all day, go out! Believe me it will be value for money but not 5* luxury.
Thanks moles we always make the bnest of whats there

Garry
hi gary
going to the three corners kiroseiz next thursday -- 22nd feb for a week.
1st time to egypt and all inclusive - like you a little apprehensive after reading all the negative reports on the web, but going with an open mind, ill put a post on when i get back with a up to date report on the place
Thanks for that ykraps,if there is still building work going on could take some photo's please if you dont mind.
Enjoy your holiday I'll look forward to your review when you return.

Thanks
Garry
hi gary-- no probs -- ill take some photos of the good the bad and the ugly lol
hopefully theres not too much of the bad and the ugly
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.