Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Just returned from the TCOV. It was very good, although I think its prob due for a bit of a refurb. The food was hit and miss, very little meat, [if you were lucky one or two dishes tops] loads of veg! We used the dinearound and other restaurants in our 10 day stay. Everything else made up for it. The bar staff were absolutely brilliant and soo good at their job. And for AI that was a real plus.

Re the animation, two were very annoying, Yanky and Tina in particular, pestered two of our family constantly! Dont know the other two you mentioned.

Peanuts was good atmosphere but VERY SMOKEY, there seemed to be no extractor fans at all and personally found myself choking and most of the time spent outside with jacket on!!!!

The dining area was second to none, best place ever, very sheltered and absolutely loved the breakfasts in December. Would never have thought we could have dined out.

If only they had the same lagoon beach as the TC Rhiana then it would have been perfect.
Thanks Elle. Thought you might be there. When we finally get around to making it to el Gouna I think the Rhiana will probably be better for us . :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.