Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
If they are too expensive will you cancel your holiday?

Why not wait until you get there!
Maybe she wants to budget and know how much money to set aside for cigarettes. The purpose of this site is to ask questions and give or receive answers.

Sorry I can't help with that particular question Helen but I'm sure somebody can :P
Have a look here http://www.eurotabaco.net/Principal_en.htm all these shops have same prices.
Tippi that was exactly why I was asking.Some friends of ours have recently been to both Madrid and Barcelona and there was a difference in prices so I just wodered how much they were in Palma Nova.
same price is not really true sometimes.in benidorm 200 mayfair are 25 euros ,but in ibiza last oct they was 26.00.dont for get they have to get them to the islands so the cost goes up just a bit to cover this.

ask before useing cards if the charge extra %.some do and some dont.but you will need your passport.

HelenRad could you do me a favour and get a email/fax contact for the exchange shop just near son matias hotel.its on the bending road right across from hotel....bridget and a few woman run it, thanks if you are passing
I have bought JPS red this year in Palma Nova & Beni 2 weeks ago at the same price of 22 euro, which is why I thought they would all be same price - I stand corrcted. But it gives a rough idea.
Djwoody, will do but I only go 18th May.
Got back this afternoon got some L/B they where 29.50 euros for 200
Surerkings black are 30 euros Hope that help a bit.
I believe you are allowed to bring 3200 cigarettes and 3kg of tobacco back but what I want to know is if you only want to bring to bring tobacco and not cigarettes what would your tobacco allowance be then?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.