Spain - Costa Dorada Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Dorada.
We stayed at the Avenida Last year and will be there in 4 weeks. We found it to be a good hotel. Within good walking distance of everything. Not too quiet and not too noisy. The food was fab and we loved it. There were kids clubs too and in my opinion all the reps bar one were good. I fell out with a male rep for taking the Pee out of my daughters name (she has a good scottish name and she was slated for it.)

I found it to be great for us and there were lots of others who returned year after year to it because they loved it so much.

Lxx
Hi,
I have just returned from Donaire Park Hotel and although it was my 2nd visit i dont think that i would return again. The Hotel and its location can not be faulted but La Pineda is so quiet, we struggled to find things to do on a night away from the Hotel. I have also stayed in Salou before and if i was to book i would prefer to stay there again, its so much livlier, with a huge amount of shops/bars/restaurants, so you can always find some thing to suit you.
Good luck deciding,
Loulou.
Hi,
I am a bit of an expert on salou, we used to live over their, i would def reccomend port salou park, as its a fantastic hotel, im going in three weeks, but between avenida and donaire avenida is probably the better hotel, both are lovely, avenida is a better location, as donaire is a bus ride to salou and back.
it comes down to location.
Hi,
I am a bit of an expert on salou, we used to live over their, i would def reccomend port salou park, as its a fantastic hotel, im going in three weeks, but between avenida and donaire avenida is probably the better hotel, both are lovely, avenida is a better location, as donaire is a bus ride to salou and back.
it comes down to location.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.