Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
Neither. I would use La Cervantes. It is a similar age but has all been revamped in the last 18 months.
I quite like the Don Pedro. However i use it off season when it is quiter and only for a day or so. Always been fine for me however it can be quite noisy at night if clients are transferring to and from Malaga Airport. The corridors are all tiled and you do hear the rumble of suitcases being pulled along the tiles. Some flights ofcourse from Malaga are ungodly early in the morning or late at night.

Nivsy
Hi Annied

Someone was asking about The Don Pablo and Don Pedro and this was my reply-

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=51111.

I also had a look in the Don Marco this summer and it was lovely inside and last year when staying at the Don Pablo we used the pool, it was lovley and quiet.

Hope this helps.

Chelle
Just back from Don Marco it is excellent choose this one. Both very clean shared facilities but Don Marco much more modern we think it was worth paying the extra for.
I've added the Don Marco to our review site.

Please assist your fellow holidaymakers by writing your review Click Here

Thanks for all the info.

When I tried to book the Don Marco, it was fully booked!! Never mind, just need to wait until next year.

Thanks again.

Annie
there are 3 hotels in the 'sol don' group....don marco and pablo are 4* and the pedro 3*...however...the don marco used the don pedro restaurant...so you are paying for 4* rooms - but getting 3* food...the marco is a much much newer hotel - but you can use the facilities of all three..ive just come back this past weekend - and the restaurant was struggling with coping for the number of guests...food was only ok,,,
I`ve not stayed in any of these hotels, but had a look around the Don Marco and the Don Pablo last week.
I must admit that I wasn`t too impressed with the restaurant in the Don Marco, in comparison to the rest of the building, but this is my opinion only.!
I have posted some photos in the topic below.

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=53976

besos xxx
sanji
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.