Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Med hotels actually offer transfers as well, we used them for transfer to olu deniz last year with no problem. Click on the link on their page. It is a shuttle transfer but we were the only ones on ours. Would use again.
Have checked but they only do them from Antalya airport if the hotel booked is in the Turkish Riviera.
i have sent you a pm ruby red of who we used when 17 of us just got back we had private transfers :lol: not sharing and driver supplied free bottles of water,just be carefull some who say private are not :?:
Internet companies are usually more expensive for transfers than local companies, so if someone can give you a reliable local contact that might be better.
Try icmeleronline . com. We used these to go to Icmeler, but the do transfers to various resorts from Dalaman airport. I think they charged us £30 each way for 4 of us.

They were very reliable and the car was spotlessly clean, it also had a drop DVD player in the car for us to watch and free bottled water.
Hi, The Turkish riviera is quite a way from Dalaman airport you would be better getting flights to Antalya then a transfer from there, many hotels will pick you up. You need hotels in West Turkey on Med hotels for Dalaman airport. http://www.orangerentacar.com do transfers and will give you some idea of prices.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.