Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
See Barbie Studios and Apartments in Trianda.

LINKhttp://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=43852
Hi bejay
Ialissos covers an area of Rhodes so either Ixia/Trianda. Of the two resorts i prefer Trianda as it has more personality - Ixia is a totally purpose built resort and Trianda has grown around a small town/village centre (originally just 30 houses hence the name Trianda). Neither of the resorts have fantastic beaches being on the breezier side of the island but plenty of nice swimming pools to compensate.
They are both reasonably quiet resorts but plenty of restaurants and bars in both. There are plenty of properties on the main coast road in Ixia so some can suffer from traffic noise. Both are close to Rhodes Town with easy access though Ixia is the closer of the two. Theres' a very frequent bus service into Rhodes Town and from some points in Ixia (Capsis/Cosmoplitan Hotel area) you could walk. A taxi will cost between 5/8 euros.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.