Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
hi all

just back from cyprus and we stayed at the capo bay we got married there it was fab! all my family stayed in the sandra apartments which we also very nice.
ive just had a really good price for the tsokkos sun garden apartments
dont remember seeing these while on our travels in protaras maybe to much keo or are they miles away ?

thanks karen x
i think you will find they are Not in Protaras but are up the road in Permera
approx 1.5 km from where you stayed

wizard
Stayed here when the were called Fig Tree Gardens Apts a few years ago.I don't know what they are like now but back than they were pretty basic.The pool area was good though and you could use the facilities next door at the Tsokkos Gardens hotel.This is where you went for your meals if you were AI or half board in FTG's,both places are split by a fence so there's not far to walk.There wasn't a bar there either if I remember correctly,you had to go next door,but there was a small pool bar where you could buy crisps,ice lollies etc.If you are not bothered about being next to the beach this is a great area to stay in,plenty of bars and restaurants on your doorstep.It's also at the other end of Pernera so it's a bit closer to Protaras should you fancy a stroll there.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.