Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hi Kate. I have only been in August (to Turkey) so not too sure about the weather in April, but have looked at the forecast and it seems its in the early 20s during the day but from 13 to 16 degrees C in the evening. Take light cardigans or wraps. Perhaps even a light jacket?
I have emailed the hotel about the entertainment. I think 1st May is when most outdoor pools would open but perhaps the weather dictates that and it does seem quite good for then.
Thank you for your reply it’s really helpful ... May take a jacket like you say
The weather 24 degrees right now. And it is mostly sunny. Its enough for sunbathe :) The weather will be better when you arrive here. But it can be little bit cold at night. Ultra all inclusive consept will be valid and all area will be open (bars, beach, pools etc.)
We are in side now and weather is glorious we have had anything from 29degrees down to 24 haven’t been lower than 18 in the evening but that’s been about midnight
Thanks Mandy, hope you're having a great time 👍
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.