EX-Pats and Owners Abroad

Discussions for EX-Pats and owners abroad or those who are considering this idea.
Turkey Tapu's
11 Posts
The new law is still going through its final stages, and once publicly and officially announced things will get back to normal, İt shouldnt be too long now but this is Turkey so dont hold your breath on it.
Hi,

We have bought an apartment in Yalikavak which is now finished. We have been waiting for our Tapu since beginning of June. we went out to turkey in October and were told it would be between December and Feb. Hope this helps.

Lynn :gluck
New Turkish Tapu law is changing now. So when its finished then Turkish Goverment will sort out everything. It will take some times.

Bryn why do you blaming Turkey? EU wanted to change TAPU Law. It isnt change it in a week.
İt wasnt the EU which objected to the land laws as they stood and it wasnt the EU that went to the Turkish constıtutıonal court (the EU cant take objections to the Turkish constıtutıonal court) it was the CHP and Deniz Baykal.
I will add to this post lilcheekymonkey wrote :

New Turkish Tapu law is changing now. So when its finished then Turkish Goverment will sort out everything. It will take some times.

Bryn why do you blaming Turkey? EU wanted to change TAPU Law. It isnt change it in a week.

1. I dont see anywhere in my first post where I blamed Turkey for the change in the law.
2. They have had more than a week -in fact they have knoıwn about this since the old law was challenged back March which was 8 MONTHS AGO.
3. In this period of waiting the Turkish government have actually failed to keep theır reciprocracy agreemnets with other countries as a Turk can buy in England for instance and a Brit cant buy here.
again we see the person "lilcheekymonkey" not having a clue what he is talking about.
I can confirm it was the CHP that wanted a change in the law and has nothing to do with the EU what so ever.
but this is Turkey so dont hold your breath on it

bryn whats this then? March? Lats March only Turkish Maincourt canceled an article of Tapu law which foreigners buying properties in Turkey. At the moment Turkish Goverment has sorted out that article. in this case there were some other problems. They are dealing with them now. These problems are also including buying properties for foreginers in Turkey.

http://www.tkgm.gov.tr/turkce/dosyalar/diger/kmk.doc if u have Turkish friend she/he can explain it

to starman

starman i do know what i m talking about. u all think so Deniz BAykal denied or canceled that article of law. no he was not. It was Turkish MAincourt and Turkish Military now listen well :!: :!:

Israel Jewish could not buy properties in Turkey. They were not allowed. This peoples had decided to bring them pregnant wives then born babies in eastside of Turkey then get Turkish citizens. You will ask why did you involved kids in this problem? Cause These kids can buy properties in Turkey easy :!: :!: Also lots of them already bought lots lands in G.A.P (SouthEast Anatolia Project). In the fact Turkish Military has founded it. Maybe South East would be Palastine. T.Militray has reported this problem to Turkish MainCourt then that article of Law canceled. :idea:
Then Deniz Baykal seem like nice that he canceled. He was not.
lilcheekymonkey Go to http://www.turkisheconomy.org.uk/buying_property.html#

Click on the buying property then click on the note on the constıtutıonal courts decision You will see that ıt was CHP who opposed this law. Correct me if I am wrong but Deniz Baykal is the leader of the CHP.

The fact that I said dont hold your breath on ıt means exactly that this law was opposed on the 14th march 2005 and here we are in Dec 2005 and the new ammenment still isnt out.

Israel has had land law recıprocracy for some years so they could buy land with out havıng to register theır children as Turkish. In fact they were invited to buy in east turkey some 15 years ago.
yes deniz baykal is leader of CHP.

since March 2005

1- Turkish Maincourt canceled this article of Tapu Law not Deniz BAykal
2- Goverment tried change Kat Irtifaki Yasasi today Deniz BAykal denied it He alltimes againist that what goverment gonna do :!:
3- Mortage in Turkey its ready too
4- the article of Tapu Law for foreigner is ready too
they r all in THE CONSTITUTION OF THE REPUBLIC OF TURKEY
awaiting accepted

** Edited by MarkJ to remove potential libellous comments **

Israel just can buy investment. it doesnt meant they can buy properties. 15 years i know it was for that project G.A.P cos Israel s water reserves r there :idea:
The Turkish constitutional court cancelled the land ammendment because of an application by the CHP ergo Deniz baykal .

Check the website previously given you will find Israel has reciprocracy therefore Israelis can buy here.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.