Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Turkey Virgin!!
6 Posts
Can't give you any info on Icemeler - but do have a great time. I am sure that you will love Turkey. Don't forget to let us know how you get on when you come back.

:fly
mustangsalb,

You have chosen an excellent place in Icmeler. I am a Marmaris regular myself but always go through to Icmeler for a meal and I understand why so many people like it there. When you say the bazzar do you mean the Market ? I'll assume you do but while I'm not sure which day it's on it is easy to find. It sits on a great big hill on the outskirts or the resort. It's not that far and on market day you will see lots of people walking back from it with black poly bags :lol:

I'm not the person to tell you much more about Icmeler but only last week when we were through we ate in the 'Love Boat' restaurant and it was fabulous. I would also suggest you find out about a lazy day boat trip. Basically you get on the boat, sunbathing upstairs, eating downstairs, and you travel around different bays, they give you your lunch and all in all it is a really good day.

You will not be disappointed in choosing Turkey. Have a great time.

Wilson :wink:
Don't think I've ever heard anyone say a bad word about Icmeler! So you've chosen a good destination.
While you are there get the taxi boat - one way to Marmaris, or the opposite direction to Turunc. Both places are very different, Marmaris is usually very busy (although tourist nos are down all over Turkey this year), and very large, lots of nightlife and shops. Turunc is a village in a beautiful bay, with a much more relaxed atmosphere, but plenty of good restaurants. Have a great time.
Thanks Wilson, yeah the market, was trying to be clever when I said Bazaar, but you know what I meant! :lol:

Have heard some good reviews about Love Boat already so will deffo sample that & wanna go on a boat trip.

Can't wait now, especially as the weathers so grotty here, am rubbing it in to everyone :wink:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.