Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Hi Sadly Steve died about 2 years ago, I met Kathy and her daugther about a year ago got chatting on the beach, she was planning to stay but i havent seen her around and there was alot of russians running a place around where she stayed last season, apart from that i cannot tell you anymore. sorry!!!
hi,

if you go to planet morjim beach shack (use to be planet hollywood) and ask for Shaun he will be able to tell you if Kathy is around or due to come. Kathy and Steve built ontop of a house that Shauns family own, and she is sometimes over staying there.

Hope that helps! :cheers
sad to hear steve died .nice bloke took him to the market for supplies, in the jeep still have some good memories on video. im in the south for eight weeks.from the fourth of dec.will try to get up there .dean and tracy
went to Morjim today and asked Gilbert from the Cafe de le mare shack about Kathy, yes she is still around and getting about on her scooter, Gilbert saw her just this morning
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.