Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Hi,

We have stayed at the Alcudia Pins for the last three years, both self catering and half board, and you can upgrade to half board daily if you want to. Other nice apartments we have stayed at are in the Esmerelda Park in Cala D'or. You could upgrade daily there too, and could get a special deal if you upgraded for 3 days. We are trying the Protur Vista Badia in Sa Coma this year for a change- all inclusive which we booked for a really good price through Travel republic.

They are all worth a look! :)
Hi Shezzy :wave:

Thanks for your reply.

We have been to Sa Coma for the last 2 years, as the resort is rather quiet we thought we would try Alcudia again. I did look at Alcudi Pins on the website but it did seem quite a way out from the main part of Alcudia.. (we stayed in the Siesta 1 by the Bellvue Complex) is it far from the main resort? I saw somewhere that suggested use of a car!!! :yikes

I do like the thought of upgrading food on a daily basis, if you dont like he food you can still go out and eat elsewhere. :tup
Hi, yes it is on a long stretch of road with other hotels outside alcudia, closer to c'an picafort. There are a few shops and restaurants nearby and there is a bus stop right outside which takes you into alcudia every 15 mins or so. We normally have a car for a few days and use the bus for the rest. The pins is directly on the beach and you can't fault it's location in that respect and the pool is great for kids. But if you are looking for somewhere with a central location it may not be best for you.

Hope that helps.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.