Malta and Gozo Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Malta and Gozo.
I have literally just come back from the Hotel Soreda and it is not as bad as some of the reports suggest. It is clearly not the Ritz but it is clean, the rooms are big and the food is OK. It panned out at around £37 per night for a double room and half board so you can't really expect great wonders.

It's not right on the sea front but is close to the bus terminal and in a slightly quieter area where you can swim in the sea and take in some of the other hotels' entertainment at night (if Elvis is your thing!).

I was so paranoid about the Soreda hotel after reading reports that I actually booked 2 nights in Gozo at the San Antonio Guesthouse in Xlendi. This was around £25 per night B&B and was heaven! I'm glad I did this - it was worth the extra cost.

The Hotel Soreda wasn't the kind of place I'd want to languish in all day every day but was an OK base from which to enjoy exploring Malta and Gozo.

Hope that's helpful - let me know if you want more info
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.