America/Canada Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in America and Canada
I think that sounds good. :) I would consider taking a couple of days to drive down (or up) Highway 1 (Pacific Coast Highway - PCH) as well, even if it means taking a couple of days out of LA. It's a bit difficult, though, since it's out of the way really but it would be more of an option if you were going to SF first rather than LA first (of course, you can drive UP PCH but it's really best to drive down it because you can pull over more easily and all the scenery is on your right).

Glad to see you have Yosemite on your list. That's a must see, in my opinion and you are allowing 3 days for it which is a good amount of time.
that sounds good.
We also intend to stay in Fishermans warf in San francisco, but as there is no centre to LA we will stay on the beach. What do people think of Santa Monica, Long beach, Huntingdon beach or Newport beach as places to stay?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.