EX-Pats and Owners Abroad

Discussions for EX-Pats and owners abroad or those who are considering this idea.
7 Posts
Are we talking Spain?
Looking at previous posts - Turkey :D
Hi winkey,
you can do either, a direct debit from your turkish bank account should pay all bills. A good management company would also make this part of a package. The only communal bills you should pay are for site maintainance and shared electric, pool costs etc. This should be presented upfront and agreed each year. Normal costs are 25 YTL per month. Individual properties are responsible for water and electric, and will have meters in or around your property.
thanks chelsea boy one more point as i am arriving on a sunday will electric be on or will have too sign for it first. cheers
Hi. Electric will probaby not be on.You usually need to go to Bodrum.Take your passport and copy of your deeds(tapu) and a good way is to pay by standing order.Set one up as bills come monthly and there is nothing worse than in the future arriving to a home with no lights/fridge/air conditioning etc Do you have an agent on site that you can contact? :shock:
hi the agent says the electric is on. as i have not got my tapu yet . does this mean i cant sign for electric. :?:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.