Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
You're right, Del, that's awful taking advantage of a young girl in that way.

What I thought was really sad was that the girl said that she felt she couldn't say anything as this person had paid for her brother's education.

And even worse, there's a link to an earlier report dated June 2010 that he initially denied the charges.

Imho, it's just a pity that he's in jail here in the UK rather than having a less soft existence in an Indian jail.

Apologies to the mods if what I've said contravenes the website rules.
Yes I would have had him sent straight to Goa to serve his sentence.

A very sick world we live in.

Papa
That is awful, I agree he should serve his term in India.
and yet the children seem to run awful risks, being out on their own with no adults watching them.
Whats almost as bad is that this person could be on the next sunbed and you would have no idea at all.
Think this one might be locked soon.

Not actually much to do with holidays no matter how horrified we all are.

Papa
Think this one might be locked soon.

:scratch: Big brother is keeping a VERY close eye on this one :)
not wanting to raise a controversy, just saw it whilst looking at another item regarding visa problems and thought it was of concern to the people who love Goa.

No offence taken if you decide to lock it Kiltman.

Incidentally, the visa problem item was a report of the shck owners/ hoteliers voicing there own concerns re the effect that the new rules are having on tourism
He should serve the full term not a poxy 7 years and should serve it back in Goa
No offence taken if you decide to lock it Kiltman

None taken :tup
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.