Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Hi Del949,

We stayed at the Victor Exotica last year and there definately weren't any tea/coffee making facilities in the room and we had to pay extra to get a fridge - the reception staff were quite helpful though and I'm sure would try and sort something out for you if you asked?
Thanks Looby,
looks like we have to take the vintage travel kettle with us. I havr tried phoning them but can't gat a reply. Have allrerady booked a fridge but have to cross fingers it will be there when we arrive!
many thanks
del949
That's kind of interesting

I don't think I have ever had tea & coffee making facilities in a room in Goa but have always had a fridge - paying extra for one sounds a bit strong.

It doubles well for A/C if you leave the door open and turn the ceiling fan up full!!! and we all know how much extra a/c can cost - maybe they're getting wise?
the Phoenix park has tea/coffee facilities and fridge as standard
As far as leaving the fridge door open,,, don't laugh but once in Dalaman in a really crappy overnighter we asked why there was a massive fridge in the room and the answer was..... you guessed it! :lol:
del949
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.