Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
i would say that if Virgin have advertised this then you should get it, or get them to pay for it. It's not your fault if the product you buy has been misrepresented! I bet you're well p**d, weddings are stressful enough without all this.
well i have now got on o virgin and they say it will be included and its a resort mistake not theirs. so just he ress of the hassles o contend with.

yeah i am so stressed its untrue, thought a destinaion wedding would be chilled but coz all yhe changes its been a niemare

tc

nicki
I'm sure once your there you'll have a fantastic time. The resort looks beautiful!
got reply to complaint today from virgin , was patronising and no offer of comprimise or help or compensation grrrr
so sorry to hear you are having problems with your wedding package, i myself got married last year in Mauritius but i went with tradewinds and it was excellent. Some things that your tour operator and brochure state may be different to what the hotel can offer you but they usually have something as good in place! Have a lovely day, enjoy it because it goes so quickly!!! :D
thankyou

well just had an email from my hotel, they are not guna charge us for all inc ext=ras any more and will let me keep my room till we leave. virgin confirmed my photos are included now so i only gota endure the journy and the crappy airline longe ( as i can use virgin clubhouse)

happy as i am though i do feel that it was not the hotels responsabiltie and that virgin was and is at fault .

oh well can relax a little now

xxx :) :) :)
i am sorry this has happened. with regards to the flights i know you were previously flying with air jamaica, they unfortunatly pulled out of flying to cuba from england, so therefore virgin managed to find the only other flights available, thank yourself lucky that they were able to do this otherwise you wouldn;t be going at all.

enjoy your wedding, you'll be fine and have a fantastic time when you get there
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.