Spain - Balearics - Menorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Menorca.
Hi there,

There is a waterpark in Calan Forcat. I would have to say depending on what your 16 year old is used tothat the evening entertainment may be limited for them. Most of it is hotel/complex based and in my opinion aimed at young famalies.

there are a few nice bars with a bit of music but have to say didnt see too many teenagers whilst I was there. Dont get me wrong the place is very nice but I would have said more for young famalies although there maybe some others who will correct me on this.

Kind Regards
Stewart
hi thanks for info. :lol: Janet
Hi Janet :wave We went last year and had 3 15yr olds with us :roll: .They had a great time and quite a few teens got together in the games room of an evening.The beach has pedaloes and Cala n Forcat beach is great for snorkling and watching the local kids jump off the rocks :yikes .The waterpark is a 15 min walk away and while its not big its a good day out.One word of advice hire a couple of fans as the rooms are boiling and at night it gets uncomfortable.Hope this helps and any more questions just ask :D
Sue
:lol: thanks sue i think we will be booking it sounds very nice
:o Janet
Janet one thing i forgot to mention was there are plenty of sunbeds and whatever time you get out there will be sunbeds and good sunbathing space around the pool :D
Sue
:lol: hi sue could you tell me how long it takes from airport please, can you recommend any good eating places, do you know how much it cost to go into the waterpark
thanks janet
Janet i think the transfer was about 1hr 15mins depends on who gets dropped first etc and i think it was about 12 euros to get in the waterpark with a small charge for sunbeds and umbrellas.Our favourite eating place was Es Pitus which is round the corner from the appartments and there is a chinese,if you cross the beach towards Cala n Forcat when you get to the road turn left walk up a bit and its there.In Cala n Forcat we liked L'Ancora Le Brassas Giovannis and Cuore.
Hope this helps Sue
Here's a link to the Los Delfines Aquapark website for more info.

http://www.aquacenter-menorca.com/ing/index.htm
:lol: hi sue thanks for the info.
janet :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.