Algarve/Portugal/Madeira/Azores Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Algarve
hi , i can confirm that the accomodation at Vitors Plaza apartments is of a very good standard. Why not look at the reviews on this site, ( spelled wrongly as victors plaza) or read the reviews on holidays uncovered etc.
The only down side is that the apartments are a little off the beaten track, approx a 20 min walk to Vau beach or Alvor. A free mini bus is provided to go to Praia do Vau , Praia da Rocha and Alvor but i do not know the frequency of these buses.
hope i have been of assistance. Phil
Hi All,

Not much activity on this hotel, can anybody give me a recent update on the place as I believe its been taken over, I am off there end of May. :D

Eddie
I see nobody responded to my earlier post, is that because nobody has been or is it just that bad :que
Hi Red, sorry dont pop by here very often. Vitors Village is a nice place to stay. It has a couple of local snack bars nearby at the Quatro Estradas roundabout and there is also a restaurant on the roundabout called Big Reds.
As other posters have said the place is a little from all the major activity of Vau, Rocha and Alvor but a courtesy bus does run to these places.

I wouldn't worry about the standards of the rooms as I am yet to hear a complaint about them.

Hope you have a great time.
DW
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.