Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
ELAINE 1963

do you mean viva le gardens apts.?
hi Elaine we have just come back from a fab stay at these apartments. to book direct to the hotel is very expensive, i have also checked.directholidays.co.uk do the viva palmanova. but it is not in their brouchure until October. we also want to go back in august next year.if you go to mytravel.co.uk. you are able to book for the viva sunrise and the viva tropic for next august, in Alcudia. i found that the whole package was cheaper than booking direct with vivahotels.com.i also know of someone who has stayed there and they said it was fantastic
the viva sunrise is exactly like the viva palmanova with the kids miracle pool etc. but doesn't have the over 18's chillout pool.
hope this helps michelle.
you could also try thomascook as mytravel and directholidays are all part of the same group now. been to palmanova for the last 5 years now and stayed in them all on the same avenue.so i think we might have a change and try the sunrise in Alcudia
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.