Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Vodka rip off
5 Posts
more fool anyone who does not ask for local brands.walk out thats all you have to do.
Which bars are doing this, is it the popular ones, the cabaret bars or somewhere else?
Yes mainly the cabaret bars.

Went in 3 or 4 and they all did the same.......Stardust and Rachels or Tropical,cant remember which of these,but one was doing it,and another bar on the strip near the Benidorm Palace that has Rock band tributes.A couple of others on the main drag near th the square did it too.

Cafe De Benidorm had local vodka and draught mixer often at 2 for 1.I love that place. :cheers :cheers :cheers
Thanks for that.

We found Rockafellas to be the most expensive of the cabaret bars. We were over 11 euros for a vodka and orange and a bottle of San Miguel 4 or 5 years ago and haven't gone back as we can see the same acts elsewhere.

luci :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.