Greece - Corfu Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Corfu.
Julia123 Please do not post with your caps lock on. Many Thanks :wave
Hi we stayed in the vicky last october...and were told then that they were going get refurbished.....The voula is up the hill again from the romanza.......to sort of let you know the layout.....

there is a main street....and at the end the road rises gradually to the vicky...then more sharply to the romanza.....then on to the voula.....not very good if any of you have difficulty.....

cheers....hope this helps...
hello lucky you visiting San Stefanos. About 10yrs ago my ex and I stayed at the Voula and it was great the rooms were small but clean and the pool was lovely. I know it was a long time ago but I am sure it is just as great. My ex has visited the resort nearly every year since 1993 and still loves it.
When we first went in 1994 the Romanza was not a hotel but a few studios in a block and a seperate 2 bedroomed apartment over the owners parents house. I will never forget that first morning after a night flight opening the shutters and being absolutely astounded by the view over the bay, the cyclades and the smell of the Greek air.

I will visit again!!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.