Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Voyage Belek
13 Posts
Well I've booked it, got an amzing deal after playing travel agent ping pong :rofl :rofl
Found some amazing reviews and their website is amazing
Just returned from another brilliant two weeks at the Voyage hotel Belek ,will write a review later but will be happy to answer any questions meantime .
Peter

Merged with existing topic. Dazbo HT Mod
hi bluepeterno1 did you book diy or through travel agent cheers
bluepeterno1 wrote:
Just returned from another brilliant two weeks at the Voyage hotel Belek ,will write a review later but will be happy to answer any questions meantime .
Peter

Think we have already met :D :D
Thanks for your replies to my PM, they were very helpful.
We booked through Thomas Cook as we always do .

Peter
Hi everyone,

I'm looking at booking the Hotel Voyage in Belek, Turkey next year and would like the opinions of people who have been there or been to Belek. I've been to Sharm el sheikh the last two years and am looking for something different. Thanks for any responses in advance :)
Alex

Sent from my Samsung Omnia 7 WP7 using Board Express

I love this hotel! I stayed here twice and it was brilliant both times. I would definitely recommend it.
alexbthomson,

You may find members Hotel Reviews for the Voyage Belek useful.

Darren
What a fantastic holiday :) I am soooooooo glad that I ignored my husband 6 years ago and booked a holiday to Turkey ;) We've never been back to Spain.
I have posted a review of the hotel but if anybody has any questions then don't hesitate to ask.

:wave: Off to the Voyage next year, with my Husband and son who will be 11. Nice to hear that is it good. Does the hotel have a foam party?
Yes it does - once a week. It's on the beach one afternoon. It was fun to watch and the young people really enjoyed it.
Hi we are thinking of booking the Voyage Belek for easter break, we have 2 boys ages will be 15 and 13 when we go. Can anyone tell me if the weather will be nice in April and if there is a waterpark near by or if we can DIY without much trouble. Thanks for replies in advance :tup
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.