Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
water park
14 Posts
Kids might like the Land Train or perhaps the go-kart track and a boat trip always goes down well.
thanks, I will look out for them. :lol:
Didn't realise there was a water park nr santa e ?
Hiya

Just thought id drop you a line!!

There is not a waterpark near santa eulalia! Ibiza only has one waterpark and it is in Playa den bossa!

The waterpark is about 25 mins away from santa eulalia and is accessible via the local buses which are very good to use as a means to get around the whole island!

P.S the waterpark is also salt water!

Vicky x
cheers for the replies, mmm salt water, not too keen on that but the kids want to give it a go.

how big is the water park and does it get jammed packed.

Carol
There is not a waterpark near santa eulalia! Ibiza only has one waterpark and it is in Playa den bossa!

The waterpark is about 25 mins away from santa eulalia and is accessible via the local buses which are very good to use as a means to get around the whole island!

I am a bit confused, how many water parks has Ibiza? I'd bet on two; who has a different opinion?
http://www.ibizaholidays.com/Sports-Adventure/waterparks.asp

I have not visited yet any of two but heard they were pretty busy approx up to 4pm when organized groups on buses move home
As I stay in Talmanca - I can confirm that the Waterpark there closed two years ago. So the only one on the Island is the one next to Space in Playa d'en Bosa.
:( we went to the water park last year on the first choice trip and i wasnt that keen to be honest.there are height restrictions, and 3 of my kids couldnt go on the best rides.we paid quite a lot and i didnt think it was worth the money.i think it was 130 euros for 2 adults and 4 kids.this included transport from es cana.if we went again,i would go on the bus,but i think i will wait untill next year when we stay at figurettas/playa den bossa.the food from the cafe was also poor,take a picnic or go into pdb.dont be put off going, it wasnt my cup of tea,but the kids enjoyed it,which is the main thing :D
Yep did exactly the same thing mobeckwith. Went with First Choice from Es Cana. Was rather disappointed, the rep only informed us on the way there that it was a salt water park so that put my eldest daughter off. Although my 11 year old loved it. We will go back this year for the kids, however we will wait to the second week when we are hiring a car and make our own way there. Would not book it as an excursion again.

Happy Holdiays Everyone :D

Cleo
My kids are 5 and 3, are they really strict, the 5 year old is quite tall for her age. No point intaking them if they can only go on the baby rides, they will want to go on the bigger ones. In Menorca, there were some big rides that they let the daughter on last year :roll:
:D my kids were 12.9.8.3 last year, and only the 12 year old could go on everything.im not sure how strick they were, because they told my 9 year old that she couldnt go on, so we didnt argue with it.there is a section for the little ones,probably best ask the rep when you get there.have a good hol
We stayed in PDB in 2003, and went to the water park with our 2 sons (then 10 & 11) and had a great time.

The salt water shouldn't put you off, as it's fully filtered etc, but watch out for it washing off the sun lotion - after 5 hours there, I ended up like a lobster, even though I was using factor 40 :o
One thing I would advise, is take your own food, or go elsewhere to eat (you can get your hands stamped to reenter unless it's changed), as the cafe there was utter rubbish.
:yikes i totally agre about the cafe grim !!!!!!!!!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.