Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
The Grand Hotel Astir Palace in Rhodes town may fit the bill I believe. It's a large 5* on the beach road and has various types of rooms. Friends of mine stayed there last year and had a 2 bedroom suite, fairly expensive but very nice. Hope that helps. Anne
If you want 2 rooms a hotel will charge you for 2 rooms, they won't give them to you for 2 children on the cheap when they could put 2 adults in there at full price.
BUT I do understand EXACTLY what you mean :oops:
What about self catering, a one bed apt will have 2 in a room & 2 on a sofa bed in the lounge.
Except the Panorama in Stalis, my sister's & brother-in-laws bedroom was kinda open plan to the living room, they had no door on the bedroom just an open arch type of thing & they were sharing with the mother-in-law :oops:
When they are 12 & over you will probably be paying full price for them anyway, so you can have your 2 hotel rooms again as your paying well for it.
4 or 5 star - you must be minted this year :)

If your really stuck send them for a game of pool or T'internet in the Hotel, but hey what are you going to do with the remaining 20 minutes :oops: :love

Hope you get the accomodation you desire.
If your really stuck send them for a game of pool or T'internet in the Hotel, but hey what are you going to do with the remaining 20 minutes

:rofl we have the same problem, we have a 15 year old son who shares a studio with us :roll:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.