General Chat

Start a debate or just have a natter its all happening in the General Chat forum!
weather watch
12 Posts
We've had a sleet shower Fiona earlier. It's a bit parky mind you as well.
We had lightning, thunder and some rain earlier - but now the sun is shining again! Temperature is 24C but told we're in for a good weekend with sunshine so maybe I will get my last dip in the sea...

October in Cyprus (especially the half term holiday week) can always be a bit unpredictable.

We've had some amazing evening "heat lightning" displays since the weekend almost every night. They are quite fantastic - all light but no noise.
a wee bit on the nippy side here cold wind but no snow or sleet, I think we may miss the white stuff
Margaret(madmum) :que
7 deg in devon feels colder but no snow
we have actually been having blizzards now :cry
No snow here but it's really cold.
now i remember why i moved from Scotland to more sunny climes!
i suppose that now the clocks are changing i will have to start thinking about getting the boiler checked before we get into winter, and find my long sleeved shirts and my winter coat.
still it is a nice bright morning here so i am going down to the seafront for a walk and to get some nice fresh fish
Very cold this morning signs of a light frost last night
Gorgeous again today, we're off to the beach!
:sun2

View from my front window just now....

http://i50.tinypic.com/10ooe9l.jpg
freezing but had some snow last night
We went to the beach earlier - we still managed to swim in the sea and I must admit I am definitely one of the "nesh" brigade.

I'm quite in love with this image of the sky I managed to capture today...

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8043/8127972882_820b23a8d5.jpg
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.