Greece - Crete Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Crete.
Wedding Venue
4 Posts
Hi there I dont think you are going to get much information on here, I would suggest that you post the same question on the Trip Advisor forum Crete web site
Good luck
Do you mean this place near Hersonnisus?

http://www.analipsi-village.gr/3d/a.marina.htm

Or a chapel In Agia Marina near Chania?

If the latter is the case then the Greek Orthodox Church usuallu only conducts weddings for church members rather than allowing their churches and chapels to be used for civil ceremonies. However, the 'chapel' near to Hersonnisus seems to have been purpose built for non-resddent couples wanting to have a civil ceremony. It's sounds as if it is relatively new so it might be hard to find feedback from people who have used it for their wedding.

Asking on a special wedding site might get a better response but on the other hand a lot of people are going to be on holiday at the moment anyway so it might be worth giving it a bit of time.

SM
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.