Indian Ocean inc. Maldives/Mauritius & India Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in India and Indian Ocean.
Have a look at Island Hideaway, rather pricey but def secluded and spaced apart.

I have been to Komandoo and Angsana and both felt secluded although the rooms are close together you rarely see a soul....they are either out diving or doing honeymoon things :lol:
doing honeymoon things

:lol:

We spent our honeymoon in the travel lodge at warwick services!!

Now, 10 years on, we are more 'comfortable' financially so we our now looking forward to catching up with the 'honeymoon things!', hence why we are looking for the seclusion! :wink:

thanks for replying.

Martin
Look at Mirihi - the island only has 36 rooms - one of the smallest in the Maldives. Athuruga and Thudafushi both have about 45 detatched bungalows and are well known for the standard of food and having the best all inclusive package in the Maldives.

As with anything though - seculsion comes at a price.

Banyan Tree might be an option depending on your budget - they don't allow children either.
vilu reef is wonderful 45 mins by sea plane from male its samll with lots of geenary and beach bunglows are very private and right onto you own bit of beach makes you feel as if you have your own little bit of heaven
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.